Each user object has the following properties:
- id (integer)
- The user's unique ID in the database.
- first (string)
- The user's first name.
- last (string)
- The user's last name.
- display_name (string)
- The user's display name, as entered in Director.
- profile (string)
- The user's biographical profile.
- externals (array)
- Array of external links, each with a name and a URL.
- content_count (integer)
- How many pieces of content the user has uploaded.
- photos (integer)
- The user's profile photo, returned with the parameters given to the Format class' "user" method.
Page last modified by bdaily on July 11, 2008, at 08:14 PM